FeedMe (RSS Reader)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good for managing read/unread sources
- Simple UI
- Fast and smooth
- Layout should be enhanced
+ By dataegg
FeedMe is a non-official Google Reader client
RSS is one of the best ways to keep yourself updated what you care about. In fact, that's the way to create your own newspaper taking as source your favorites blogs, online newspapers, Youtube channels, websites and any other digital resources that supports it. You just need to subscribe to them RSS.
As much important as subscribing is having a good RSS reader on your mobile device, in order to read it on-the-go. FeedMe is one of the best non-official GReader clients. Its strength lies on its simple UI. It automatically detects Google accounts linked to your device and let you choose which one you want to take RSS subscription from.
After that, you'll see your resources listed: folders, non-classified sources and starred items. In the right you can see unread articles. Tap on them to read them and tick to mark it as read. Actually, this easy-to-use system of viewing unread/read articles is FeedMe plus point. You can sync to fetch new articles by pressing the top-update button. Catch: scenery isn't as cute as others.
If you like to keep yourself well-informed in your interest, give this a go.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com
- Support BazQux Reader.
- Support new InoReader developer portal.
- Show images which in enclosure tag for InoReader.
- Fixed issue: Can't add feed in some case.
- Fixed issue: Volume keys flipping more accurate.
- New option: Auto sync when charging only.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
My goto rss feed reader, but not without a fair share of bugs. Most critical being failure to mark as read / amazing ability to have negative unread story counts.
fast and light, lots pf customizations like 'download article/images only on wifi' and stuff
Often hangs after pressing back button (android ui)
Change Icon please...!
Very nice so far, runs smooth and performance is quite good. For it to be perfect for me, I would just add a few more font faces, roboto light would rock, for instance. I would also like to see more material design elements, like pull down to synch, or settings on the left menu. A day/night auto theme engine and more colors to choose from (not just green) would be the icing on the cake!
Was really good... until it started randomly deleting all the posts.
themes aint so good , especially that green is really ugly in night mode