FeedMe (RSS Reader)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good for managing read/unread sources
- Simple UI
- Fast and smooth
- Layout should be enhanced
+ By dataegg
FeedMe is a non-official Google Reader client
RSS is one of the best ways to keep yourself updated what you care about. In fact, that's the way to create your own newspaper taking as source your favorites blogs, online newspapers, Youtube channels, websites and any other digital resources that supports it. You just need to subscribe to them RSS.
As much important as subscribing is having a good RSS reader on your mobile device, in order to read it on-the-go. FeedMe is one of the best non-official GReader clients. Its strength lies on its simple UI. It automatically detects Google accounts linked to your device and let you choose which one you want to take RSS subscription from.
After that, you'll see your resources listed: folders, non-classified sources and starred items. In the right you can see unread articles. Tap on them to read them and tick to mark it as read. Actually, this easy-to-use system of viewing unread/read articles is FeedMe plus point. You can sync to fetch new articles by pressing the top-update button. Catch: scenery isn't as cute as others.
If you like to keep yourself well-informed in your interest, give this a go.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- No AD.
- Offline Reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Support Feedly, InoReader
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support one key save to Pocket (Read it later), Instapaper, Readability, Evernote
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com
- Fixed FC issue when opening image page or zooming image.
- Fixed FC issue when reading article.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I tried to read my subscription offline but it just show header only. I still need connection when I want to read full article
Finally tried the new UI, and like the experience
-make the chance to update sooner than 30 min -it doesnt save ALL THE ARTICLE for offline reading, just a couple lines!!! -if i try to sett. more than 20 favorites it causes troubles, it grabs ALL the old favorites. -i want to be able to also download the comments / audio / video of the articles for offline reading.
Why not have sync button and show/hide read button on all pages that show feeds? I don't mind if a sync button visible when viewing a category synced all other categories as well
After moving to lollipop, it only displays some pictures in the articles
Fast and functional, but no widget means I never remember to look at it. Will use again if that is added.
All new features for free.