FeedMe (RSS Reader)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good for managing read/unread sources
- Simple UI
- Fast and smooth
- Layout should be enhanced
+ By dataegg
FeedMe is a non-official Google Reader client
RSS is one of the best ways to keep yourself updated what you care about. In fact, that's the way to create your own newspaper taking as source your favorites blogs, online newspapers, Youtube channels, websites and any other digital resources that supports it. You just need to subscribe to them RSS.
As much important as subscribing is having a good RSS reader on your mobile device, in order to read it on-the-go. FeedMe is one of the best non-official GReader clients. Its strength lies on its simple UI. It automatically detects Google accounts linked to your device and let you choose which one you want to take RSS subscription from.
After that, you'll see your resources listed: folders, non-classified sources and starred items. In the right you can see unread articles. Tap on them to read them and tick to mark it as read. Actually, this easy-to-use system of viewing unread/read articles is FeedMe plus point. You can sync to fetch new articles by pressing the top-update button. Catch: scenery isn't as cute as others.
If you like to keep yourself well-informed in your interest, give this a go.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com
- Fixed issue: FC on Android 2.2/2.3.
- Fixed issue: can't change Feedly account after logout.
- Fixed issue: can't remember cache location.
- Add hardware acceleration option, disable by default.
- Now video open in a new window.
- Fixed share by instapaper issue.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Everything I wanted in an RSS reader, offline sync and completely free with no ads!
No ad....... Simple UI...... fully loaded with customization... Best RSS Reader on Play Store.... Has everything required for a RSS Reader....
I need to change Feedle account. But after logout old Feedly account, when I click on "Log in Feedly account using Google", it automatically logs in using the previous account, I can not change anythings...
Almost everything I wanted. But I need an option to view images alt and title attributes. For example, in xkcd comic strips there is additional content in these attributes and sometimes it's more interesting than strip itself. Thank you.
Needs to open automatically in web view, I have enabled download in subscription but still have to switch to web view each time. A scrollable widget is needed