FeedMe (RSS Reader | Feedly)
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Good for managing read/unread sources
- Simple UI
- Fast and smooth
- Layout should be enhanced
+ By dataegg
FeedMe is a non-official Google Reader client
RSS is one of the best ways to keep yourself updated what you care about. In fact, that's the way to create your own newspaper taking as source your favorites blogs, online newspapers, Youtube channels, websites and any other digital resources that supports it. You just need to subscribe to them RSS.
As much important as subscribing is having a good RSS reader on your mobile device, in order to read it on-the-go. FeedMe is one of the best non-official GReader clients. Its strength lies on its simple UI. It automatically detects Google accounts linked to your device and let you choose which one you want to take RSS subscription from.
After that, you'll see your resources listed: folders, non-classified sources and starred items. In the right you can see unread articles. Tap on them to read them and tick to mark it as read. Actually, this easy-to-use system of viewing unread/read articles is FeedMe plus point. You can sync to fetch new articles by pressing the top-update button. Catch: scenery isn't as cute as others.
If you like to keep yourself well-informed in your interest, give this a go.
- No AD.
- Offline Reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support one key save to Pocket (Read it later), Instapaper, Readability, Evernote.
- Support swipe left and right in article list page.
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer
- Themes: light, dark and night
- Unread count widget.
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q:How to see one feed only, not whole category?
A:Click arrow icon, it will show all feeds.
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com
- Now you can switch display language between system default and English.
- Optimize left and right margins on article page for some device.
- Now volume buttons show next/prev page, not next/prev article.
- Click link in article will open browser directly, long click to show more options.
- Now subscription and sync manager in one page, and you can set sync detail there.
- Accessibility improvements on article page.
- Bug fixed: Force close when sync.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Displays even large pictures far better than feedly but hiccups when faced with sound links and other media. I like NPR so I might have to look elsewhere for a reader. Overall great work, though. Good for most purposes.
Everything is good, but thumbnails in feed list wouldn't hurt.
Fast, slim, nice, works just fine. I'm very pleased. Feedly wasn't syncing lately, gave me connection errors even when I was on wi-fi. This app, it just works! Thumbs up!
G reader flipboard, taptu for just three.much better .
And I miss the thumbnails.... Please make it happen
Excellent reader. Much better then rest ..tried them all but always prefer this..