FeedMe (RSS Reader | Feedly)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good for managing read/unread sources
- Simple UI
- Fast and smooth
- Layout should be enhanced
+ By dataegg
FeedMe is a non-official Google Reader client
RSS is one of the best ways to keep yourself updated what you care about. In fact, that's the way to create your own newspaper taking as source your favorites blogs, online newspapers, Youtube channels, websites and any other digital resources that supports it. You just need to subscribe to them RSS.
As much important as subscribing is having a good RSS reader on your mobile device, in order to read it on-the-go. FeedMe is one of the best non-official GReader clients. Its strength lies on its simple UI. It automatically detects Google accounts linked to your device and let you choose which one you want to take RSS subscription from.
After that, you'll see your resources listed: folders, non-classified sources and starred items. In the right you can see unread articles. Tap on them to read them and tick to mark it as read. Actually, this easy-to-use system of viewing unread/read articles is FeedMe plus point. You can sync to fetch new articles by pressing the top-update button. Catch: scenery isn't as cute as others.
If you like to keep yourself well-informed in your interest, give this a go.
- No AD.
- Offline Reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support one key save to Pocket (Read it later), Instapaper, Readability, Evernote.
- Support swipe left and right in article list page.
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer
- Themes: light, dark and night
- Unread count widget.
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q:How to see one feed only, not whole category?
A:Click arrow icon, it will show all feeds.
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
About 1.5.x's UI, some readers want to return 1.4.x's UI, so initiating a vote:
- Support image title in article page. Default not show, you can enable it in "Subscription".
- Improve article format: improve code display, support strikethrough, fix word break issue.
(Note that these two only work on new articles, synchronized articles won't work)
- Update Spanish, Russian.
- Fixed landscape mode not work issue.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Mark as read on scroll and you're all set.
Smart, simple... awesome
Great app! Delivers on its promise!
I love this app, and well return to 5 start rating once the theme issues are fixed. The title of each article is visible, but no article text unless you are using the light theme.
I can't subscribed to anything, it says 'subscribe failed'. Pls help.
I love this apps a lot and use it everyday to read feeds.. Please keep improving