5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- NY Times (Technology)
- PC Magazine
- The Register
Note that this is an RSS feeds reader -- you can view the title, description, and date/time of publication for each RSS feed item. To view the full details of a corresponding news story, the browser is opened to the respective webpage.
NOTE: Twitter has discontinued RSS feed support.
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.
Tags: feeds, geeky feed, geeky feeds, geek feeds.
- Modified advertising handling to prevent multiple ads in a row.
- Removed Twitter since Twitter no longer provides RSS feeds.
- Added Favorites buttons to the Reader tab for quick transition between Favorites.