10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Wonderful layout
- Fast browsing
- Pinching zoom can be improved
Use Pulse News to browse news from your favorite websites and social networks.
Nowadays, every Android phone sold comes with a default social network browser -see Friendshare, as an example. Some models come with a news reader, too. Pulse News mix them both into one app, allowing you to browse Facebook and Twitter but also Google's Reader and RSS feeds. News are updated when you're online so you can read them offline and it's full of customizable options. And it can either become a widget or moved to your sdcard.
News can be imported from New York Times, BBC, ESPN and more than fifty news sources, organized and viewed by categories. Move smoothly from one tab to the next and save what you like most ready to share when online.
It's lightweighted and quite fast. That doesn't mean it's the fastest, of course, but acceptably fast instead. Layout is original and useful, and all together makes this a highly recommended application designed to replace the default that came with your Android device.
Top notch app. Well done job.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.
Found a bug? email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Deep linking for LI articles
- As part of our ongoing commitment to make LinkedIn Pulse the place professionals can come to find and share professional content, we often release beta versions of our app. As you download or upgrade, you may receive a beta version of the app and notice differences in the look and feel. We encourage you as always to provide us with any feedback or revert back to the old version in Settings.
All of my feeds I had and read are gone. Thanks LinkdIn. I will now be thinking of cancelling that membership now.
faster than last version
Once my only go-to news app for years, I'm now uninstalling and looking at other news providers. What you did to this is horrible.
Completely pointless now.
Why did LinkedIn have to ruin this app? I literally used it every day but with the latest update I'm going to delete it.
If you go to settings you can turn it back to the old app and the widget too hope this helps everyone.
Used pulse for several years but all the things that made it worthwhile destroyed in one update. Uninstalled... :(