500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• View presidential polls such as approval and head-to-head match-ups for president between Barack Obama and his Republican counterparts for 2012
• View GOP polling in the nation and in each primary and caucus like RealClearPolitics
• Track Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum, and Jon Huntsman through all of the GOP caucuses and primaries
• View congress approvals and (coming soon) U.S. Senate and House of Representative races
Whether you’re liberal, conservative, libertarian, tea party, or straight down the middle, Parity Politics offers something unique for you!
Parity Politics is an independent, non-partisan application designed for Google Android, and aims to encompass the U.S. political zeitgeist through local and national polls, news and commentary, and original content.
Parity: The condition of being equal. Politics: Republicans, Democrats, Independents, red, blue, purple, and none of the above. Parity Politics!
Tags: politics, real clear politics, 2012 presidential poll.
* Added polls and updates for all primary and caucus contests with polls in March and April (Alabama, Hawaii, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, Illinois, Louisiana, D.C., Maryland, Wisconsin, Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island)
* Removed early March contests
* UI enhancements
* Minor bug fixes