1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MagazineCloner.com
• Expert and impartial buying advice you can trust. We cover the latest laptops, smartphones, tablets, all-in-one PCs, desktops, printers, components, apps, games, and much more…
• Easy-to-understand tutorials and tips helping you to get the most from the gadgets and computers you already own.
• Exclusive coverage of major technology events, news of the latest releases, as well as the best analysis of developments in consumer technology.
• Easy-to-understand reviews covering hardware and software, offering impartial advice on the best smartphones, laptops and tablets, graphic cards, netbooks, printers and more. Bespoke testing measures performance, value and desirability, so you know which product offers the best value for money in all major technology categories.
• Independent and impartial buyers’ guides and Top 5 Charts covering the top 100 tech products on the market today.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Annual subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: cmorx software, pcadvisor s.
New user interface with optimisations for 7" devices like the Nexus 7.
Improvements for Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Quicker more reliable issue downloads.
Improvements to the reading experience.
In app purchases are now more reliable. If a purchased issue fails to arrive you can now restore your purchases.
Credit based subscriptions have been replaced by recurring subscriptions. Users with existing credits can continue using these as normal.