100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Easy to navigate with card-based UI
- Even more attractive than the web version
- WYSIWYG comment editor
- Content previews on cards
- Occasionally doesn't sync right
+ By Sync apps
Card-based reddit client with tons of features and material design
reddit sync feels more like Pinterest than Reddit - which might be just dandy, depending on your taste. The card-based interface is pleasing to use, and the dev is super active about updates.
reddit sync is the prettiest reddit client I know of for Android. The card based-UI is material design at its finest, and the density is configurable to your reading speed. Previews of the content on the cards make skimming comfortable. Swipe navigation is easy-peasy, allowing for quick jumps to parent comments for context. WYSIWYG editor. Switching between multiple accounts is a snap, and there are a bunch of themes. A "minimize bandwidth" feature means you won't suck up too much data without realizing.
A few complaints about occasional lack of sync to one's subscribed subreddits. I haven't noticed this myself, but I see people mentioning it here and there.
Introducing the brand new reddit sync! Featuring:
- Cards UI
- Multi user support
- Sidebar subreddit navigation
- Multireddit support
- Re-written from the ground up
- Remember what posts you've read with reddit gold
- And much more
Please note: this version is ad funded
Head on over to http://reddit.com/r/redditsync for news and discussion on the app!
Please note, reddit sync is an unofficial app. reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc. and are used under license
Introducing a new material look for v10!
- A few more bug fixes, happy new year!
- Fixed an issue when subscribing to new subs
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when the scrolling and refreshing
- Fixed the long click comment actions
- Fixed a bug that would cause subreddits with underscores in the title to
not search correctly
For not trying to access all the data in my phone like BaconReader. Good Guy Reddit Sync
New version upload different ads after each click of new link and the ads takes up a lot of space
I don't mind adds and I understand that's how they make money. I can't stand the adds on the images though it didn't use to be like that and now everytime you look at an image, an add pops up and adjust the entire image to make room for the add
The larger tiles shows fewer posts at once but gives a better preview of the post before even opening it.