Now featuring the bespoke Custom Tablet Edition for a much more interactive reading experience on your tablet.
Attitude is Europe’s No1 gay life-style monthly magazine with blockbusting exclusives that most magazines – gay or straight – could only dream of. They have included:
· David Beckham (who bleached his hair just for Attitude)
· Justin Timberlake (who gave Attitude his first UK cover interview)
· Heath Ledger (who gave Attitude his only gay press interview for Brokeback Mountain)
· Robbie Williams (who gave Attitude his first ‘post Take That’ interview and only print interview in the world for his Greatest Hits)
· Madonna (who launched her Confessions album in Attitude)
· Kylie Minogue (who always gives Attitude her album launch interviews)
· Will Young (who won’t speak to any other gay magazine)
· Take That (who gave Attitude their first cover interview after re-forming)
· Sir Elton John and David Furnish (who gave their only interview in the world to mark their wedding to Attitude, naturally).
As a style magazine, not just a gay one, Attitude magazine is the undisputed, heavyweight, best selling, most well respected gay title in the UK. It is the essential, award winning, one stop resource for gay men looking for health and fitness, fashion, celebrity, music and film coverage, all served up with intelligence and acerbic wit.
Attitude’s world-class celebrity content is equalled by its status as a leading player in men’s fashion. With more than 20 pages of stunning fashion in every issue, shot by some of the world’s most respected fashion photographers, our award winning team consistently push the envelope and set the style agenda. And it’s not just about entertainment. The magazine is balanced by serious features on a diverse range of subjects – from the US Presidential election campaign to male rape to body image issues, all from the sharpest writers in journalism today.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month (1 issue)
12 months (13 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: david beckham attitude , attitude magazine , david beckham gay , majalah gay , uk gay mag attitude david beckham , browsing attitude magazine , free attitude magazine
from 240 reviews