BaconReader Premium for Reddit
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Intuitive UI
- Sorting options: What's hot, new, rising, top... by date
- Should be optimized for small-screen devices
BaconReader is the most popular Reddit reader
This is a must-have for Reddit junkies. It provides a very comfy layout that makes Reddit so easy to use. BaconReader UI has been optimized for both tablets and smartphones to give instant access to sub-reddits, pics, comments and everything that make Reddit the kitchen of the viral Internet.
No matter if you are an experienced redditor or if you are just now discovering Reddit. You'll get the hang of it quickly thanks to the way it is organized and the complete tutorial it comes with.
BaconReader's home is made up by two scrollable frames: one of them display the subreddits of the selected reddit, and the other display the specific subreddit content, including comments, images and sharing options.
There's no need to sign up for accessing Reddits and subreddits. However, you won't be able to comment, check inbox and post unless you do it.
BaconReader is an intuitive and full-featured BaconReader. What you were looking for.
Your MUST have bathroom news accessory, BaconReader will keep you more regular than fiber!
The EASIEST Way to Reddit is now the ONLY reddit app with a "Redditorial" guide to the front page of the internet! Now with a NEW SLIDESHOW MODE in addition to our simple list view, enjoy your news however you want it!!!
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixes for web view on KitKat
What's New in v3.3:
- Can now view Messages and Mod mail as conversations
- View moderator list in sidebar
- Add subreddit to multireddit via sidebar
- Samsung multi window support
- Fixed tutorial screen layering
- Other great bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Imo it's the best app for browsing reddit but after 4.4 update it constantly crashes, has problems with web view and loading pictures in web view mode. Also there seems to be a some kind of memory leak, because after most crashes, launcher is reloading it
Constantly crashes after Kit Kat update
Often has problems loading links. Works for a while then I just get the spinning symbol until I kill the app and restart it.
I love the mobile version. I recently purchased a nexus 7 and the tablet version of this app won't open about half of all imgur links. They won't load on both the quick view on the right, nor when you try to load the links manually. Please fix and it's ba
This paid for version keeps crashing and won't open links. I want a refund! Android 4.4
I've been getting lots of ads loading. Is Sprint making you put ads in the paid version so they can try to make money? Shane on them for doing that and Shane on One Louder for letting that happen.
Works amazingly, except for a few times imgur doesn't load once and a while