100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Pretty comprehensive
- 17 data sources
- Easy to use
- Misses some earthquakes
- Notifications always on
Earthquakes notifies you with the location and size of quakes.
While the Earthquakes app does notify you of earthquakes around the world, it doesn't always get all of them, and sometimes even misses the big ones. The app uses 17 different earthquake data centers to gather information, but even some of those don't seem to register. You can specify specifics you want to know and personalize your earthquake monitoring experience.
One of the most comprehensive and accurate earthquake monitoring apps, this app is easy to use and gets information from around the world.
The app misses some earthquakes. Also, you can't shut the notifications off, so even when you don't care to know, the app makes sure you do.
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
- earthquake, latest Quakes, magnitude,Epicentml distance, seismic, USGS, EMSC, CEIC, FGZ, JMA, CWB, INGV
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
---- Version 2.4.0
- Add three data source: [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology、[ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics、[OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- Fix Google Maps logo display
- Fix symbol for kilometer km
---- Version 2.3.8
- Fix list view operation long press "Add Favorites" bug.
- Fix bug, add CRETE, GREECE to EUROPE region.
- Map page optimization, using more colors to display different magnitude earthquake.
Very good app, only wish you had control of notifications while it's running..
Poor there was erq yesterday 4,2 la nothing show o no show on map I will remove this app now
A strong tremor happened yesterday and it wasn't until hours later that this app showed it... If it was more accurate with that it would be better.
The perfect app
Very good but I preferred a HD ui in my galaxy s5