Ecotextile News is an easy-to-use, free app that provides environmental news from the world’s most influential textile B2B magazine.
Stay informed on the ever-changing environmental landscape of the global textile industry with up-to-the-minute breaking news, incisive comment and access to thousands of searchable news items written by the textile industry’s top journalists.
What the app provides
• Instant breaking news 24/7
• Choice of news channel
• Smart search facility
• Features and archived material
• Digitised magazine back issues
• Share news with Facebook and Twitter
• Popular and Most Read stories
• Font size options
• Easy login
• News alerts
• Environmental image bank
• Rich and rewarding user experience
Who should download the app?
• Forward thinkers and visionaries
• Every clothing retailer or brand on the planet
• Fabric specifiers and textile buyers
• Textile mills everywhere
• CSR and sustainability teams
• NGO’s and environmental organisations
• Climate change sceptics
• You and me
• Fashion & Retail
• Dyes & Chemicals
• Materials & Production
• Labels & Legislation
• Conferences & Events
• Complete back issue catalogue to 2007
• High quality graphics
• Pdf format
• Control with swipe
• Easy to read
• Back issues for subscribers only
• Unique environmental gallery
• High quality photography
• Personal touch images from the editorial team
This app is free to use but requires users to register a username and password with Ecotextile News in order to read full stories.
Premium content and back issue archive is locked for subscribers only.
• All content in the Ecotextile News app is copyright to MCL Global 2012. All rights reserved.
Tags: lication in textiles industries
from 12 reviews