1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Perfect for engadget fans
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By AOL Inc.
Engadget dot com mobile version.
This simple yet effective app brings you a light-weighed version of Engadget website.
While it's the perfect app for engadget usual readers, it's also a great app to everyone who wants to keep up to date with technology news. Its UI is as clear as it should be, becoming one of its best points at all.
With this app, you can get quick access to the Engadget Podcast and use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news, which can be shared via the usual social media wherever you're at. There's also a saving feature to bookmark articles and view while offline, which is deeply appreciated.
We wouldn't go so far as to say that Engadget is the best geek news site, that's up to you. What it's certainly true is that this app is up to it.
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
* Improved Android "L" support (resolves crash)
* Performance Improvements, bug fixes
Please fix this very annoying keeps freezing, not stable for a tech site to have a horrible app like this not acceptable.
Tries to refresh....but just shows old news.
The app has gone the wrong way...it is now almost unusable. Very irritating to use.
Laggy during scrolling through newsfeed
Used to take around 10 seconds to load fresh news, now it's better, loads in 2-3 seconds.
6 months ago I discovered that clicking on Google plus links did not work well with Engadget app. I uninstalled the app. I installed it 6 months later to discover they still do not work. Please fix the issue.