- EXPERIMENTAL - Daydream support
- 17 widget layouts.
- 8 widgets to pick from.
- Facebook news feed widget.
- Flickr widget: watch recently explored (most interesting) photos, view recently uploaded images, or search using keywords and tags. View Flickr streams as slideshow, or flick through pictures manually.
- Retro flip clock: comes in two black and white background styles; pick from a number of clock layouts.
- Today's date widget.
- Twitter: connect to Twitter and keep an eye on your stream.
- Weather widget.
- Web page: pick a web page to view; refresh it automatically at some time intervals. Follow world's news or track your favorite team's progress.
- RSS Feeds & News widget! Add your own RSS feeds, or pick from a selection that we already picked for you: follow your favorite news sites such as Engadget, watch Google News, or keep an eye on deals on Woot.
Configure multiple desktops:
- Configure several screens
- Fast screen switching feature: Use double-touch swipe gesture to switch screens
- Preview links in a popup browser.
- Prevent burn-in by using a new "Un-burn" function. If you have configured Flixi with a symmetrical layout, Un-burn will flip widgets around every 12 or so hours to avoid things like clock occupying the same screen space.
Tags: flixi, personal screensaver, hp embedded screensaver photos disappeared.
- EXPERIMENTAL - Daydream support for JellyBean 4.2
- Twitter API changes
- Browse stunning pictures from 500px!
- Restored weather widget
- Jelly Bean compatibility improvements