Now read news from major Indian newspapers, magazines, news channels and news sites online using NewsHub India Newspapers. Many types of news categories - international, sports, IPL, Cricket World Cup 2015 scores, weather updates, Delhi Elections 2015, horoscope, classifieds, election results, current affairs, technology, celebrity news, movies and entertainment news, Indian politics news, financial news and much more!
It's the fastest and easiest way to keep updated with the latest news updates and bulletins from all across the country. Get latest news from politics, elections, sports, movies, entertainment, current affairs and business.
• Latest news from all over India - 29 states, 640 districts and 7 union territories!
• Many types of news categories - international, sports, IPL, Cricket World Cup 2015 scores, weather updates, horoscope, classifieds, election results, current affairs, technology, celebrity news, movies and entertainment news, Indian politics news, financial news and much more!
• Fast, easy and free news - We offer NewsHub India for free to our users because providing value to our users is our main aim.
• Compatible with all Android devices - phones and tablets
• Easier and faster than other Indian news apps!
NEWSPAPERS AVAILABLE -
The Times Of India
The Indian Express
The Economic Times
The Financial Express
Daily Punjab Times
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or problems in accessing NewsHub India Newspapers, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.mobihaven.com.
Available for these Indian states and union territories - Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu And Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Orissa (Odisha), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Delhi
Regional languages in which news is available - Hindi, Punjabi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Oriya, Rajasthani, Kannada, Mizo, Assamese, Telugu