The Islands' Sounder is the only news organization (in print and online) that is dedicated to covering Orcas Island, in Washington's San Juan Islands. And if *you* care about our community, you count on the Sounder for local news, opinion, sports and coverage of the arts.
Our app brings you everything from our site and more, including:
- Our award-winning local and regional news
- Send us your news photos or video right from your mobile phone
- Business news
- Opinions and letters to the editor
- Local blogs
- Intuitive, patent-pending navigation
- Easy news sharing by e-mail, text message and post to Twitter and Facebook
- And more…
Today, with weekly print publication and daily online updates as part of Sound Publishing Inc., the Sounder is committed to keeping Orcas households - and, via the Internet, our many friends and family members abroad - up to date on this amazing community around them here in the San Juans.
Annual special sections highlight local leaders and volunteers, women in business, scholars and athletes, and tourism destinations. If it happens on Orcas, we've got it covered.
We care about our community, because you do too.
Tags: sounder , news sounders,
from 4 reviews