Just as The Old Farmer’s Almanac makes every day special, Everyday Recipes From The Old Farmer’s Almanac makes every meal special.
This 13-volume collection is by and for everyday people—novice, occasional, and experienced cooks alike. Every section contains . . .
• winning recipes from annual Almanac reader recipe contest
• classics from the Almanac’s vast collection, updated for today’s tastes and busy times
• Almanac staff and family favorites that have been passed on through generations
With every recipe comes the Almanac’s guarantee of goodness: good-for-you ingredients, good-tasting results, a good experience. That’s the promise that The Old Farmer’s Almanac, America’s most trusted reference book, has been making since 1792.
You can learn a lot more about the Almanac and food at Almanac.com:
• Subscribe to the Almanac Companion and Recipe Box enewsletters (they’re free and full of seasonal tips and ideas!).
• Comment on or contribute to the Almanac Cooking Blog.
• Share recipes and tips with folks from all over in the Almanac Recipe Forum.
• Have a comment or question for the editors? Tell us what you think.
For a little bite more, friend us on Facebook!
Tags: old almanac gay , 2013 farmers almanac , farmer's almanac , farmers almanac , farmers almanac widget , old farmers almanac
from 31 reviews