5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Offline reading
- Articles, videos, image, gifs supported
- Intuitive UI
- It should add gestures to interact with content's list
Pocket allows you to save webpages, tweets, videos, articles... to read/watch it later
How many times did you send links/webpages and any other resource to your e-mail (or bookmarked them) in order to read them later? I've made it that way thousands of times. For those who want to watch and read everything but are always in a rush, Pocket pops in as a revolutionary tool.
Give a break to your e-mail. Create a Pocket account and start pushing articles, videos, images, gifs... anything worth to be saved or that requires more time to be watched/read than what you have right now. The app automatically syncs the content (over WiFi or data, set at your whim) in order to make it accessible offline. You can retake them whenever you feel like from your smartphone, tablet, browser or desktop. A cross-platform service with browser extension: mark interesting articles you find at the office and catch up with them on your downtime.
'Pocketed' content can be tag, fav and archived. There's also an 'Inbox' to send and receive content to/from friends. Pocket is fully customizable: font size, font-type, light/dark theme
Pocket stands out due to a powerful app concept and well-designed intuitive interface. It has integration with hundreds of apps which enriches the user experience and makes it one of the best bookmarking services on the market.
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Minor bug fixes and improvements
While browsing through my rss reader (Feedly) I can save pages/news to Pocket and read them later, in a more phone-friendly layout
Provide easy reading for me. As i have some difficulty reading from smartphone. Clear and easy to read. Thanks!
Excellent way of saving articles and webpages to read them later on my iPad
Really, once started using don't know how I managed without it. I would like to open saved articles with external browser, though. Another irritating thing regarding the share function :I never share things from Pocket as I want to share the original link, not a Pocket link.
If you ever need to save a Web page for whatever reason pocket has got your back. Be it a food recipes or a long blog post, or a guide to fix your cheap computer, Pocket will be there for you.
Una de mis apps favoritas. De verdad la recomiendo.