Established in 1896, Power Engineering magazine is the comprehensive voice of the power generation industry that provides readers with the critical information needed to remain efficient and competitive in today's market.
For three years in a row, Power Engineering has been named the most read and useful magazine in the power industry.
Power Engineering News app provides up-to-the-minute energy news, power generation conference schedule and details,
With this news app you are able to:
- Receive the Latest News articles throughout the day. Pull the articles list down to immediately refresh the list.
- Save articles for offline viewing. Just long-press on the title of an article from the Latest News or Most Viewed lists.
- Search the full text of recent articles.
- Watch videos with news about the power industry.
- Download event content for upcoming and recently past conferences.
And don't forget to leave space on your screen for the Power Engineering widget! You will see headlines as they change. Pull the list to move backwards and forwards in the list.
Power Engineering is part of the PennWell energy group, the largest U.S. publisher of electric power industry books, directories, maps and conferences.
Tags: power engineering aplications , power engineering apps