redditastic is a stand-alone home screen widget for Android 3.0+ devices (Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean). Great as a companion to a full-fledged reddit app you're probably already using!
* Load posts in many popular reddit apps including reddit is fun, Reddit News, baconreader, Diode, Reddionic, Reddita - or in your favorite browser
* Customize each widget - change the name, subreddits, and sorting
* Login to reddit to view your own reddit front page
* Multiple subreddits can be combined in a single widget
* Use the action menu on each widget to easily edit or refresh (collapsed by default, tap the '>' to expand it)
* Pick between a light or dark theme
* Scrollable and resizable
* Automatic refresh
* Change the default action for posts with links (View Link, View Comments, or Ask).
Note: If you change the default action for posts with links, be aware that only links leading to reddit.com can be loaded in your installed reddit apps (and not all apps handle all types of reddit links). Non-reddit links will use your browser or possibly YouTube. Most reddit apps give you an easy way to view the link if one exists, so leaving the setting on "View Comments" is recommended.
Tags: redditastic, sign up for redditastic, change reddit theme.
* Fixed bug related to maintaining login and showing your personal front page. You'll need to re-login to fully fix. Apologies for the inconvenience.
* Widget can now be added to the lock screen in Android 4.2
* Added automatic refresh. Defaults to every 24 hours - can be changed or disabled in main settings.