The Great Outdoors Magazine
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
TGO is written by walkers, for walkers, so you can learn some of Britain’s most experienced hillwalkers and backpackers, including Chris Townsend, Cameron McNeish, Ed Douglas and Jim Perrin.
Choose TGO for stunning photography, up to date news and reviews, handy hints and lots of inspiration...plus a hilarious monthly column from comedian and outdoor enthusiast Ed Byme.
TGO- The UK’s best hillwalking and backpacking magazine.
• Access any time - whether you’re on a train to the Lakes or camped in your tent, you can read all your copies of TGO anywhere, online or offline
• Value for money – make substantial savings compared to newsstand prices when you subscribe digitally.
• Get the bigger picture - zoom in to examine the finer details of all TGO’s photography and maps
• Back issues at your fingertips even those that have sold out in print
• When you buy a digital edition of TGO, it's yours for ever. You can download the full magazine to every one of your devices - PC, smartphone or tablet – and if you ever decide to upgrade them, you can immediately re-download every edition you've ever bought.
If you are having problems or have concerns with The Strad App please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Tags: tgo mag, tgo magazine, joede, which is the best tablet for hill walking apps, tgo free magazine.
What's in this version:
Fixed library and reading bug
New user interface with optimisations for 7" devices like the Nexus 7.
Improvements for Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Quicker more reliable issue downloads.
Improvements to the reading experience.
In app purchases are now more reliable. If a purchased issue fails to arrive you can now restore your purchases.
Credit based subscriptions have been replaced by recurring subscriptions. Users with existing credits can using these as normal.