== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Let's go back to basics. Shape - Squares. Colors - Grayscale. Simplicity is beautiful.
== FEATURES ==
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- Time, Weather, Date, Battery, Temperature
- Each part has a hotspot placeholder. Assign your favorite apps to launch from them.
- You can change color and format of every part of the skin.
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select the skin from here and you're done.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, no need to save from the menu. That won't work. Simply tap Menu > "hotspot mode" > 'ON'. UCCW will exit and your changes will be applied to the widget.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
4 square uccw skins
4square uccw skin
uccw 배터리 스킨
mint uccw skin
uccw skin clock
minimal uccw skin 1.1
dashboard3 uccw skin