by: paulsingh • 6
Do you still unlock your phone with multiple buttons?
Face lock brings A-typical single touch unlock option for your Android device. It uses leading facial recognition algorithm to secure your device.
Set the trend with the cool and exciting Face lock app. It enables setting up of an individuals face as the key. The front facing camera is launched once the lock is activated. It verifies your face, within seconds!! as the password to your Android device.
1) Set your face as the lock to your device.
2) Single step Device unlocking
3) Simple 3 step lock setup.
1) Install Facelock on your Android device
2) Launch Facelock
3) Select take picture
4) Set picture as lock
5) Navigate to the home screen.
- Device requires android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher.
- Version for Android 2.2 (Froyo) coming soon.
- Front facing camera required for proper functioning of app.
- Face image is required for normal functioning of the app.
- If there is a issue with the app function, please uninstall and install a fresh copy.
- Legal Android copy required for normal functioning.
- Application was developed and verified using Galaxy tab 10.1.
- Application performance may vary on different devices.
Note: Please do not give a bad review as diverse devices might cause some inconsistencies in the app. Your feed back is highly valued. please post your comments at
Tags: face lock , unlock face , what is face lock , face locker , facelock 2.2 , face unlock for gingerbread , lock on face , face screen lock , facelock for apps review