HOMEe UCCW Theme FREE
by: JXpressR • 0
Check it out on MyColorScreen http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/07/23/homee-2
---== == FEATURES == ==---
The HOMEe theme pack contains 21 skins in total.
- Eight * 10x3 Image banners, six * 8x3 Image banners (as shown in screenshots)
- Three * Title banners
- Simple Status bar w. and w.o. percentage, Week bar
- Simple Phone function bar w. and w.o the "e" on the center of the button
- I will provide the wallpapers for your phone. So far I have only the Galaxy Note 2 Resolution wallpapers. Email me for your own phone's wallpaper if things are not fitting exactly the way you want them.
***Keep in mind that you have full control of the placement of the skins and banners as well as access to the hotspots, colors, and date formats of the skins***
---== == INSTRUCTIONS***READ BEFORE BUYING*** == ==---
This UCCW skin is not an all-in-one app. It must be used in conjunction with a custom launcher like Nova or Apex, also works with Lightning Launcher.
To get your phone to look like the screenshots, you must take into account that I created this skin on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and there are differences in resolution and screen size from different Android-powered devices. Please email me if there are any issues with installing the skin and I will gladly try to assist you with the problem and adjust the skin to your taste.
*** The font used is Eurofurence which you can obtain here http://goo.gl/12jPZV ***
*** There will be no refunds issued for claiming any misconceptions of the skin ***
*** GO HERE FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS http://goo.gl/LvlI8r ***
---== == TIPS AND TROUBLESHOOT == ==---
- Should your installation fail, check in your settings>security allow installation of unknown sources.
- Should you want to use Celsius instead of Fahrenheit or vice-versa, open UCCW from app drawer and tap menu button, tap settings, then uncheck/check for Fahrenheit/Celsius respectively.
- Should weather info not display/update, launch UCCW via app drawer, tap menu, tap settings, tap location, then make sure you have Auto location checked
- For troubleshooting, email to me, I will certainly assist you with your problem.