THE ICEBERG THEME FOR SSLAUNCHER ORIGINAL
(This is not a standalone app. ssLauncher Original app is required).
Please notice that this theme is not featuring real folding animation.
ATTENTION : If you have PROBLEM / ISSUE with this theme, please EMAIL me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE INSTALLATION STEPS BELOW :
Tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
--------- INSTALLATION STEPS :
1. Install ssLauncher Original :
Iceberg Theme is a theme for ssLauncher Original. The ssLauncher Original is a paid app by other developer (CHYK), not me. So before everything, you must have the ssLauncher Original installed first on your device. If you have not, search the Google Play Store for it and install.
2. Install Iceberg Theme
Only after ssLauncher Original installed, you can install Iceberg Theme. (Download from Google Play Store).
3. Launch ssLauncher Original :
Launch ssLauncher Original on your device and go to Menu by pressing your device menu button, choose "Theme", then "Apply Theme Package". Then choose Iceberg Theme. You will be prompted to clear Fonts & Images, choose"Yes".
4. Make new pages :
After applying the theme, please provide 11 new pages first.
To make new pages, go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and scroll down then tap + button
Choose Cover Page and make 6 new pages, name them : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Menu. (set Page 1 as homepage)
Repeat the process to make another new page, but this time is Application Drawer page, name it : Applications.
Repeat the process to make 4 new pages, but this time are Application Group pages, name them : Productivity, Social, Fun, Photography.
After all pages are made, change their wallpapers appropriately per revealing iceberg sequel, go to Menu by pressing your device menu button - scroll down - tap the icon above the pencil icon - select the desired wallpapers.
You have total 11 pages now.
5. Apply a layout in a page :
– Long press the free area of the page.
– Select Load Template
– Select Cover Page
– Set layouts to match the pages :
Template 1 ----to---- Page 1
Template 2 ----to---- Page 2
Template 3 ----to---- Page 3
Template 4 ----to---- Page 4
Template 5 ----to---- Page 5
Template 6 ----to---- Page Menu
- If you're asked to fit layout to page width, choose "yes". It's because Android devices vary in so many screen sizes.
6. Tap the widgets to load them automatically. If this way does not work, try to install them manually from Google Play Store :
Weather widget : Eye in The Sky Tim Clark
(Please be advised that the widget on screenshots belong to their respective developers. Not me. You may have to download and install them separately from Google Play Store and refer all widgets settings respectively)
7. The green tabs can be changed into other colors :), some colors are preset in Style, please have fun with them.
(Long press the tab and choose Edit - Style - scroll and choose another tab color - Apply Setting.)
8. Lock the screen after all to avoid accidental layout setting :
Go to Menu by pressing your device menu button and tap the lock symbol on the left bottom.
9. To make the revealing iceberg sequel more realistic, you can change the animation to Fading : Menu - Theme - Animation - Type - Fading.
If you still find this not clear, you may want to check the ssLauncher Original official site. They also provide the general tutorial there.
(Thanks to ChYK - ssLauncher Developer)