== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Coolest and most beautiful icons theme pack. Change all icons in your app drawer and homescreen to your liking. Works on Jelly Bean too. Featured here - http://thedroideffect.com/best-icon-packs-part-iii/
== FEATURES ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- This version looks awesome on tablets and high-res mobiles.
- More than 1500 HD icons and growing.
- Works with Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, and others like Holo, Action etc.
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
- Uses iconmask. So, ALL your icons will be themed. (Not for Go Launcher).
- Wallpapers included.
- If you want to request any icon which is not present in the pack, mail me.
To apply the theme -
- Apex, Nova, ADW, Go, Action Launcher - Launch the theme app, tap "Apply theme" and tap your launcher icon.
- Go Launcher users - On the home screen, press MENU > Preferences > Visual Settings. Switch to "Icons" tab and disable "Show icon base".
- Holo Launcher: Holo Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack. Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon -
- Nova: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Select from the several options you get. When icon is selected, tap the checkmark at the top left of the Edit Shortcut box.
- Apex / Holo: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon. Then tap ok.
- ADW Launcher: Double tap that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > "ADWTheme IconPacks" > tap the theme name > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
- Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Select any of the icon. Tap ok.
See the instructions in the video below.
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
- Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
Now the theme will work. If it doesn't or if you are on a non-rooted device, send me a mail and I'll send you another fix that'll work. 100% guarantee. Else I'll issue you a full refund even after 15 minutes.
== CREDIT ==
* The original miui mtz package made by Mike P from XDA-developers. A few new icons made by me using his PSD. Permission taken from Mike for this play store version.
* The themer app template is provided by The1Dynasty from XDA-developers.