by: h6a_h4i • 14K
"Music Visualizer" plays music and renders beautiful visualized effects.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
Tags: js music visualization , music visualizer , music visualiser software , audio , energey sphere music visualizers , live wallpaper music visualization , quais os melhore app effect music player , music player visualizer , music visualiser