My OS 7 II Next Launcher Theme
by: By Diana Dev • 0
My OS 7 II is a theme app for the Next Launcher 3D which can make your android phone look unique and pretty cool, enjoy:))
If the theme doesn't seem to be working, cause you're running android v4.1 or higher.
Don't click refund that easily, instead follow the installation instructions for jellybean users (see below)!
== Jelly Bean fix ==
-Install an update after installation by either tapping the open button in google play store or by running the app directly from the app drawer.
- Theme will be applied properly after the update has successfully installed.
- These updates are only needed for Android 4.1+, if you are running Android 2.2 - 4.04, no extra updates required.
- 96 rounded flat icons, covers the main apps of the phone such as dial, SMS, email and so on
- 19 Wallpapers of the topic
- 6 colorful icon base
- 1 icon covers
- 1 folder icon
- Show you a integral theme, screen preview and dock are included
- The Dial icon and SMS icon from dock bar will change the color if you have a missed call/an unread message
- More Next shortcuts (Click the menu button -> Add -> Next shortcut)
1. To make sure themes can be applied properly, please upgrade Next Launcher to the latest version v1.25.1!
(Search “Next Launcher 3D” to download)
2. Apply the Theme: MENU—>Personality—>Theme—>Installed themes—>Choose this theme.
3. Widgets in screenshots are Next widgets. (Look for the “Next widget” in Google Play）
Theme will be updated according to new features available for Next Launcher. I will keep improving this theme and update this app. Updates will always be free!
If you have any problems with the installation, please send the email to email@example.com.
Review Appreciated! Thanks:))
keywords: com.gtp.nextlauncher.theme Zt.art