Rabbit Launcher 3D Home Theme
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Interactive 3D themes with live wallpapers
- Transition and effects
- App drawer' dock
- Need to download themes from Google Play
- Most of the themes are childish
Rabbit Launcher 3D is an original and light-weight 3D home replacement
There are lots of launcher on Google Play, for every taste. However, it's already hard to find original ones. Rabbit Launcher Dev Team has made something complicated nowadays: introducing innovation in a launcher.
Rabbit Launcher isn't the first that introduces 3D transition effects and Adoble flash-like animations, however, it has been optimized to run smoothly despite of those effects. The added-value feature of Rabbit Launcher is its collection of interactive 3D home themes with live wallpapers. After loading a new theme, tap the homescreen and look at the effects. For example, if you load "Rabbit World" theme and you tap on the planet, it switches the wallpaper from day to night, and vice versa. Most of the 3D themes are free, although you'll have to download them from Google Play (there's only one stock theme).
One of its original features is a sort of dock within the app drawer from where you can check out your apps history, already running apps, home button, manage apps (it opens Android built-in app manager) and sort options. It allows you to sort by name, recently installed or frequently used. You can change app drawer preferences (transition effects, layout, icon edit, labels, grid size...).
Finally, its performance. Surprisingly, Rabbit Launcher 3D runs smoothly despite of the amount of effects, 3D themes and live wallpapers. We didn't even noticed a higher battery draining. We appreciate that optimization since ti demonstrates that scenery doesn't go against performance. Highly recommendable.
● Extremely smooth 3D transition effects and Adobe Flash-like animation
● A variety of aesthetically superior 3D home themes / live wallpaper
● Can sort your app list by name, installation date, frequency of use
● Find your favorite apps and games like Skype, Pandora and Angry Birds in a snap
● Easily edit or remove apps by pressing the icon for a few seconds
● Need more space? Go to preferences and add the number of desk screens (3-9 pages)
● Want more or less icons listed in rows? Go to preferences and modify the icon grid (4x4, 4x5, 5x5)
● Want to clear the screen to get a better view of your live wallpaper? Click the "Hide Desk" button on the top left hand corner of the screen
● No need to reorganize your home screen after installing Rabbit launcher, it will keep all your settings such as your folders and short-cuts.
(Those who use the Samsung pre-installed launcher as well as SS skin and ADW will have their settings automatically applied.)
[How to Apply and Get New 3D Themes/Live Wallpaper]
● Press the button on the upper-left hand side of the screen when the Rabbit Launcher is running and a list of downloaded themes should appear
● Select the theme you want applied to your phone
● Click "Store" to download more themes
● 3D, Rabbit, Android. Home, Application, Replacement, Launcher, Live, Wallpaper, Wallpaper, Background, Theme, Widget, Icon
● Touch, Gyro, Interactive, Real-Time, Animation, High, Performance, Fast, Quick, Light, weight, Low, Memory, OpenGL ES 2.0, Smartphone
● Free, HD, simple, white, theme, Cute, pink, must-have, necessary, popular, recommended, hot, app
◆ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RabbitLauncher
◆ Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/@rabbitlauncher
◆ Homepage: http://rabbitlauncher.com/
◆ YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/rabbitlauncher
◆ RELATED THEMES
▷Rabbit Room: http://goo.gl/uENng
▷Fishing Rabbit: http://goo.gl/PQQxf
▷Little Red Riding Hood: http://goo.gl/1QrFc
▷Chaos Kitchen: http://goo.gl/yK47i
▷Bubble Buster: http://goo.gl/JB7NC
▷Rabbit Sky: http://goo.gl/43hb3
▷Unique Rabbit: http://goo.gl/to4Er
▷Rabbit World: http://goo.gl/JRjDU
▷Heart cloud: http://goo.gl/UWiY7
▷Circuit Board: http://goo.gl/fFw1a
▷Retro Love: http://goo.gl/xOGPR
▷Dreamy Lights: http://goo.gl/qy5ZX
▷White Noise: http://goo.gl/IYWr2
▷White Rabbit: http://goo.gl/NOeKg
▷Hula-Hoop Pig: http://goo.gl/jmXEM
▷Neon Black: http://goo.gl/tq6ZO
▷RainCoat Girl: http://goo.gl/6000x
▷Purple Aurora: http://goo.gl/Gw43y
▷Storybook GIrl: http://goo.gl/SZGxQ
[Interested in Developing for the Rabbit Launcher?]
● Contact us if you are interested in developing themes / wallpaper for the Rabbit Launcher.
● The Rabbit Team will provide you with all the technical support you’ll need!
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
★☆★Rabbit Launcher Updated! (7/4)★☆★
◆ Icon edit dialogue problems found on certain devices fixed
◆ Fixed Desk, App Drawer icons not displayed correctly
◆ Folder image restor errors fixed
◆ Other bugs fixed
Let us know what you think about these changes!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Got stuck with blank screen. Had to uninstall.
I download this launcher then I try to set it as default then instantly it says rabbit launcher has stopped. Please help. Using a galaxy s3 running android 4.4,2 KitKat
Best luancher ever
It always freezes.