Santa Cruz Flowers Moving Wallpaper
Using beautiful flower photographs and Android's Live Wallpaper technology, Santa Cruz Flowers takes you on a colorful, moving tour of the gardens of Santa Cruz, California as you explore their beauty from close up – right on the wallpaper of your home screen!
What’s it like? Santa Cruz Flowers Moving Wallpaper slowly moves your point of view from one part of the image to another, letting the details of the flowers’ beauty unfold. The scripture passages appear over the top part of the image so you may need to move a few icons to see them clearly. After taking you on a couple of paths through the picture, it fades to a new image and a new exploration begins.
When you first open it, Santa Cruz Flowers shows you these simple steps to get it set up:
1. Open the Choose Wallpaper box by pressing the "Change Your Wallpaper" button on Santa Cruz Flowers’ opening display.
2. Tap the "Live Wallpapers" tab.
3. Tap the Santa Cruz Flowers icon.
4. Tap "Set Wallpaper" at the bottom of the screen
5. Tap the home button and enjoy the beauty of Santa Cruz Flowers! While you're watching, tap the screen for a fun little surprise.
(Advanced users can go to the "Change Wallpaper" box and choose it from the Live Wallpapers tab at any time.)
NOTE: This is the same app as Santa Cruz Flowers + Bible Moving Wallpaper by Looking Upward Apps except that this one doesn’t have overlaid Bible verses.
More information, screenshots, and support at http://www.WhitneyApps.com/santacruzflowers
Tags: santa cruz flowers wallpaper , wallpaper flowers moving , santacruz flower , wallpaper flower متحرک , scriptures on flower photo wallpaper , santa cruz wallpapers , santa cruz wallpaper , moving flower wallpapers , moving beautiful flowers