Are you a fan of Ubuntu OS? Then you must've heard that Ubuntu is coming to Android. But there's still a long time before you'll actually get your hands on it. And even then, it might be very complicated and difficult to setup. Want a quick fix? Here's a theme that shows how Ubuntu for Android looks. Bring the looks of Ubuntu OS to your Android device using these stunning Ubuntu UCCW Skins.
AndroidSpin - http://goo.gl/D5cVV
== FEATURES ==
This Ubuntu theme pack contains 12 skins in total.
- Jelly Bean style clock skin.
- Beautiful Ubuntu dial with weather info.
- Header and sub-header skins for each page in the screenshot.
- The black sidebar skin.
- No special wallpaper needed.
- You can change color of the text and hour format of the clock too.
There is an alternate version of Ubuntu theme available here - http://goo.gl/k2Eaf
You can use both of these together too.
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS == READ BEFORE BUYING ==
This is not a stand-alone app. This is not a CM / AOKP theme. You need to have a custom launcher (like Nova or Apex), UCCW etc. To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit the skins. No refund will be issued for claiming "I didn't read the instruction before buying. I thought it is something else".
The "Apply" instructions are in the video below and all instructions are written here - http://goo.gl/C5Tls
If the skins are not fitting your device screen properly, mail me and I'll help you with that.
The rounded square icons are not part of this skin pack. You can get them separately here - http://goo.gl/FQhSv
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
== TRADEMARKS ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
- You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Ubuntu is registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Canonical Ltd
== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Maile me for details.