Are you a fan of Ubuntu OS? Then you must've heard that Ubuntu is coming to Android. But there's still a long time before you'll actually get your hands on it. And even then, it might be very complicated and difficult to setup. Want a quick fix? Here's a theme that shows how Ubuntu for Android looks. Bring the looks of Ubuntu OS to your Android device using these stunning Ubuntu UCCW Skins.
== FEATURES ==
This Ubuntu theme pack contains 12 skins in total.
- Jelly Bean style clock skin.
- Beautiful Ubuntu dial with weather info.
- Header and sub-header skins for each page in the screenshot.
- The black sidebar skin.
- No special wallpaper needed. You don't necessarily have to buy any other app just to set up this Ubuntu theme.
- You can change color of the text and hour format of the clock too.
There is an alternate version of Ubuntu theme available here - http://goo.gl/k2Eaf
You can use both of these together too.
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit the skins. The "Apply" instructions are in the video below and all instructions are here - http://goo.gl/C5Tls
If the skins are not fitting your device screen properly, mail me and I'll mail you the fully editable uzips.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
== TRADEMARKS ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Ubuntu is registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Canonical Ltd
ubu theme uccw skins
ubuntu theme v2 uccw skins
ubu2 theme uccw skins
ubuntu themes uccw
ubuntu theme v2
ubuntu uccw skins
ubuntu uccw theme
ubuntu uccw widget