Minimal UCCW theme with grids, tiles and bars.
1. All grids, tiles and bars are individual uccw skins with hotspots and functional.
2. Background colors, text colors and hotspots are editable for users.
3. Move widgets anywhere to create your own screen style.
Package included total 52 skins -
Missed calls count
Unread messages count
Tiles and Bars:
Background for rss widget
Time and weather bar
Background for toggles widget
Current weather and forecast tile
Super Clock - showing your time zone, location and date.
Note: Mostly you have to assign hotspots for your apps, see below for guide.
New apps suggestion are always welcome.
How to use?
1. Install UCCW main app (free in google play).
2. Install this app.
3. Long press homescreen to add new widgets.
4. Choose UCCW (any sizes).
5. In UCCW skins menu, choose one of my skins (with orange dots besides)
How to edit skins colors and hotspots?
1. Go to apps drawer and click on UCCW icon.
2. Press the menu button on top right corner.
3. Turn off Hotspots mode.
4. Back to home and click on the uccw widgets.
5. Edit colors or assign hotspots.
For more information like tutorial and guide please visit -
or my blog: http://stylishdroid.blogspot.hk/
Tags: tiles uccw theme tutorial , uccw theme grids & tiles , uccw theme grids , uccw테마 , uccw slidebar , ultimate custom homescreen , uccw theme , slidebar uccw skin instalation , create unread mail count on tile with uccw