Window Weather UCCW Skin
by: MrSpiceGuy • 4
Big weather icon with awesome pictures throught slanted "windows". Just Great!
!!! This skin works with the latest version of UCCW only (http://goo.gl/5WXkb) !!!
When you have any wishes or problems PLEASE send a mail at:
You can use this widget with any smartphone, phablet and tablet size.
> > > > > > FEATURES < < < < < <
• Clock, date, battery & bar, temperature & weather icon, conditions, location
• Every feature with hotspot (four editable Hotspots)
• Everything is editable including colors hotspots and formats!
(„formats“: like it's "01" or "1" o'clock not "13" o'clock)
> > > > > INSTRUCTIONS < < < < <
Please watch my video on youtube if you never used a UCCW skin before.
It's the easiest and fastest way to show you how to install and customize everything.
This ist the video from my first Skin (http://goo.gl/p4n6w), but you can use it aswell as instruction.
I recommend 4x2 as size for this widget.
> > > > TROUBLESHOOTING < < < <
1) "Install" doesn't work:
> go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
> Check that no programms like HALO, Screenfilter, Screenrecorder etc. run "over" Android
2) Change Temperature between °C and °F
> Launch UCCW app > menu > settings. Switch from "Celsius" to "Fahrenheit"
3) No weather updated/displayed
> Launch UCCW app > menu >settings > weather provider > checkbox one option. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
4) Changes (like the battery circle color) don’t take effect?
> Any changes you make in the editor, you must do the following before returning tot he homescreen fort hem to take affect -
1. Tap on ‚New‘ (Top right hand side of UCCW Editor)
2. When asked to ‚Save Old Skin‘ hit yes
3. Hit OK at the ‚Enter File Name‘ window
4. Then hit CANCEL at the ‚Homescreen grid size‘ window
5. Hit ‚Home‘ button on your device to return to homescreen
After you do this the first time you will be asked to overwrite the previous file after step 3.
Hit yes and then continue with step 4 & 5
Hope you have Fun with the Skin