== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Rounded edges, subtle colors, sleek fonts - screen-full of 'em. Pack of FOUR uccw skins. Place them all together or one on each screen; looks fabulous any way.
== FEATURES ==
Contains 4 individual skins.
* Wow-Time (4x1) - Current time.
* Wow-Weather (4x2) - Current weather condition, temperature, min/max temperature and location.
* Wow-Date (4x2) - Current day, month, year..
* Wow-Apps (4x1) - Hotspots for Dialer, Messaging, Gallery, Music. Plus Missed call count, New text msg count. App icons template by BlackBearBlanc
You can change the color, format etc of different element and assign your favorite apps to launch from the hotspots. 9 hotspots in total.
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of mentioned size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Repeat the steps to place other skins
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- If your skin has a 'location' element and it is overflowing, manually set your location. Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Unselect "Auto location", tap manual location and enter your city name, press ok.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues at all.
uccw mail skin
curved text uccw
fonts pack uccw
uccw weather icons
uccw skin tiles
add font packs on uccw