If any widgets do not show up as expected, please email me for the apk to install manually. This is a known issue with certain android versions!
*****YOU MUST HAVE ZOOPER WIDGET PRO INSTALLED OR THESE WIDGETS WILL NOT SHOW UP!*****
Inspired by the popular forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/
• Zooper widget pro: http://goo.gl/I0zDjz
• Media utilities: http://goo.gl/VlpVhx
• Zooper Popup 1: http://goo.gl/hP74qw
xdaZooper Pro contains 14 widgets to make a numerous 6x10 homescreens as shown in pictures.
I plan to keep adding to this pack.
Widgets are best suited to phones and with a homescreen grid of 6x10.
Full List Of Widgets:
• xdaDock - An xda themed dock bar. Text changes colour in the event of notification.
• xdaEvent - Shows the next event in your calendar and details. With Zooper Widget Popup (http://goo.gl/hP74qw) it becomes dynamic
• xdaMap - Shows your location automatically with cross-hairs.
• xdaSettings - Shows battery, wifi, cell status and shortcuts to settings.
• xdaTop - An xda themed clock plus search button
• xdaWeather - a 5 day weather widget.
• xdaAgenda - Shows next 2 events and their details.
• xdaCalendar - Full Month Calendar (Note: this depends on system language, may not work properly. Vote for my fix here: http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/discussions/topics/74375
• xdaDock2 - A secondary dock with hotspots to other common apps.
• xdaLocation - Automatically zooms to your location.
• xdaMedia2 - A simple 2 row high media widget (requires Media Utilities)
• xdaMedia3 - A more comples 3 row high media widget (requires Media Utilities)
• xdaMediaEvent - Shows the next event widget until media is playing, then shows media widget.
These can also be used with my Headphones tasker profile here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=50025172 to show when headphones connected.
• xdaSearch - simple search bar with voice search.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review. We can work it out!