365 Photo App!
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ecler Studios
With the 365 Photo App, you can capture portraits for the 365 days of the year - whether you want to see how your face changes, your child’s or someone completely different: you can do it - all from the palm of your hand. Everyday, simply open the 365 Photo App to capture the day’s image. Snap just once and you can get on with the day - it only takes a few seconds, and you will see an amazing progression after the year ends.
View the Calendar to track the month’s images, or flick back to previous months to see those. It may be called the 365 Photo App but we don’t simply limit you to one year - you can participate for 6 months or 2 years, 5, 10 or just as long as you would like. There’s no limit or minimum of days that you can participate in this experiment.
Share a specific snap to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Google+ or send via Bluetooth, Gmail or MMS. Furthermore, you are able to add a specific note to an image as a mental reminder, so when something important happens, you can document it in your daily photograph-diary!
All of your picture are safely saved to your prefered local storage option - so that you never have to worry about losing your precious photographs. The application will also give you up-to-date statistics, such as how many photographs taken, number of notes added, how much of the experiment that you have completed and how many days that you have used the app.
Join the 365 Photo App experiment today - and view change, first hand.
- See how your face changes over a year - or as long as you would like!
- View past images from previous months!
- Share any image to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Google+ or send via Bluetooth, Gmail or MMS!
- Join the face photography experiment!
- Note down important events on a certain day’s photograph!
- See statistics about your progress!
Tags: 365 photo, photo 365, picture 365, camera 365, 365 photo app! qr code, project 365, 365 photography, project 365 photo app for droid, photo a day, best 365 photo.
- Saving picture now in seperate thread with nice progress dialog
- Fixed bug with reminder
- Added fullscreen as an option
- Fixed not working menu bug
- Added try/catch blocks for less bugs