Aqua Camera Pro
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
ATTENTION!!! USE YOUR DEVICE UNDERWATER IF ITS WATERPROOFNESS IS GUARANTEED BY MANUFACTURER. TAKE IT UNDERWATER ON YOUR OWN RISK.
Paid versions enables few more features such as zoom ("Zoom" and "Pro" editions) and scene modes, including HDR for some devices ("Pro" edition).
Zoom underwater is feature, that achieved by using proximity sensor as shutter key and keeping volume keys for zoom. There is no other app available in market, which can give you this feature.
"A new camera app developed by xda-developer member AGGevorgyan allows you to take pictures on Xperia Z by tapping the proximity sensor. The idea behind this is that it makes it easier to take pictures underwater, given the absence of a dedicated camera button..." (c) xperiablog.net
"Taking pictures underwater is probably something that not many people have attempted. Of course, not only are the physical and hardware limitations preventing people from doing so, expect for a select ‘few’ devices, but physics tells us that capacitive touch screens will have a hard time registering any taps and swipes when under water. A physical camera button may remedy this issue on the Sony Xperia Z, but how about the proximity sensor?
As an answer to a question along similar lines, XDA Forum Member AGGevorgyan has developed an app that allows Xperia Z owners to easily take photos with the proximity sensor. Designed to rid users of the aforementioned problem, Aqua Z Camera will snap up pictures every time you tap the proximity sensor—simple as that. The sensor sensitivity, being the duration you have your finger covering the proximity sensor, can be adjusted within the app. The great thing is that it doesn’t require root access, meaning it’s a viable alternative to the physical camera button mod..." (c) xda-developers.com
Features in v. 1.0.x
-- ALL EDITIONS
* Video and photo enabled.
* Front and rear cameras support.
* Option to use proximity sensor as shutter key.
* Ability to change sensor sensitivity.
* Option to use volume keys as shutter keys.
* Option to use touchscreen buttons for taking photo and video like in stock camera app.
* Physical camera key support
* Option to change photo/video mode
* Color effects
* Option to change memory storage (internal/external)
* Option to set resolutions for video and photo
* Auto focus, auto white balance
* Option to set flash modes off/on/auto for photo and torch off/on for video
* Latest photo/video thumbmail preview with link to album/player
* English, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Italian, Arabic translations
-- ZOOM AND PRO EDITIONS
* Zoom with volume keys and/or touch screen buttons
-- ONLY PRO EDITION
* Scene modes such as action, landscape, portrait, fireworks, night portrait, HDR (on some devices), snow, sunset etc.
Underwater, under, water, zoom, scene modes, sony, xperia v, xperia z, xperia z1, xperia zl, xperia go, acro s, tablet z, z ultra, samsung galaxy s3, sIII, galaxy s4, htc one, htc one mini, htc one max, camera, photo, proximity, sensor, volume button, volume key, magic shutter button.
* Physical camera key support
* Xperiz Z1 21mp and 8mp (16:9) support
* HTC One 4mp (ultrapixel(tm)) support
* Few bug fixes and improvements