AutoPIX - Hands Free Camera
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
DID YOU AUTOPIX IT?
AutoPIX is the Next Generation in Photo Sharing, Tagging and Collaboration. It is designed to easily take photos, upload and share.
All photos taken are geotagged and gps locations are also captured automatically. Photos and GPS Locations are uploaded at certain intervals which can be viewed at http://AutoPIX.me
Here is a demo of AutoPIX automatically taking photo and gps whilst the phone is mounted in my car: http://kineticglobe.com/autopix/share/39/Autopix_Demo#/
AutoPIX is service provided by Kinetic Globe Pty Ltd.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ==> https://www.facebook.com/autopix.me
1. Automatically take Photos and GPS Location whilst your Phone is Docked at set intervals (time lapse)
2. Automatically upload photos to AutoPIX.me
3. Scan QR Codes
4. Set Album Access Online to: Me Only, Public Access or Password Protected
5. Publish/Unpublish AutoPIX Album
6. Capture GPS Location using the device inbuilt GPS or Cell Tower/Wifi Locations
7. Upload photos at various quality
8. Upload nth Photos and GPS captured, eg. every 5th photo and gps
9. Manually take photos and gps location
10. Ability to take quick shot photos. Photo taken without preview
What Can I Use It For?
1. Take Pictures of your Holiday and AutoPIX will display on the Map where the Photo was taken.
2. Attach your phone to a weather ballon and send it to space whilst AutoPIX is automatically taking pictures of its journey to space.
3. Keep track of your loved ones location when on a family outing. By running AutoPIX and placing the device in their back pack their location will be uploaded to AutoPIX.me
4. Tell us what you use AutoPIX for?
What It Should NOT be Used For
1. Using it as a Spy Camera to Spy on people
2. Secretly take photos of people without their consent
There are endless ways to use AutoPIX but please be responsible and read our Terms.
This service is strictly for personal use. If you require a commercial license please send us an email.
- Fixed UI alignment in the Action Screen
- Added Menu Button on Top Right of Home Screen
- Moved Settings, Help, in a Popupmenu
- Added a Homescreen Widget to allow you take photos (QuickShot). Photos are saved against the last modified Album
- Widget displays the last photo taken
- Widget optimum size should be set to full screen
- Enabled hiding photos from Android Gallery
- Added a way to hide Photos Location when shared
- Added a way to hide Locations when shared