Camera FV-5 Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Runs smoothly
- Highly configurable
- Advanced features
- Advanced users
- Crash when switching Program Mode
Camera FV-5 is a worthy camera replacement with lots of pro features
If you are more into filters, effects and frames, this isn't the app you are looking for. This is a camera replacement that comes packed with more functions than the built-in camera. However, most of these new features are technical and require previous knowledge on photography.
Thus, Camera FV-5 has some main controls such as white balance, focus mode, metering mode, iso and exposure compensation. In addition, it features some extra tools like exposure, backeting, intervalometer (which is timelapse shooter) and autofocus.
From preferences, you can set image resolution, long exposure resolution, photo review time, antibanding, hardware controls, file format, storage location and many many other parameters. Actually, one of the plus points of Camera FV-5 is its settings: one of the most configurable camera apps.
The app runs smoothly and I only noticed a crash in some cameras when switching the Program Mode. I guess it's just a device issue, but it should be notified previously or otherwise fixed.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions.
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices. Under Android 2.x, available only on Motorola, HTC and Nvidia camera drivers, plus some Samsung drivers and other phones.
- New: manual exposure control for the HTC One (M8). On that phone, the shutter speed priority mode (S) shows a simpler dialog with a shutter exposure slider that lets you select manually the exposure time from 1/8000" to 4".
- New: the blue key on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active can now be used as a shutter key, like on the stock camera application.
- New: Croatian, Indonesian and Dutch (Belgium) languages.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
An enjoyable shooting adventure.
Very intrested app
When open the application the screen brightness was increase and start to heat. Max resolution was under 1 Mpx.
This app works great so far.you might want to try this out.
Would be great if you included a shortcut for the gallery.
... if you want more than 1 MP!
Great application》》specially for 5mp camera》