Camera FV-5 Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Runs smoothly
- Highly configurable
- Advanced features
- Advanced users
- Crash when switching Program Mode
Camera FV-5 is a worthy camera replacement with lots of pro features
If you are more into filters, effects and frames, this isn't the app you are looking for. This is a camera replacement that comes packed with more functions than the built-in camera. However, most of these new features are technical and require previous knowledge on photography.
Thus, Camera FV-5 has some main controls such as white balance, focus mode, metering mode, iso and exposure compensation. In addition, it features some extra tools like exposure, backeting, intervalometer (which is timelapse shooter) and autofocus.
From preferences, you can set image resolution, long exposure resolution, photo review time, antibanding, hardware controls, file format, storage location and many many other parameters. Actually, one of the plus points of Camera FV-5 is its settings: one of the most configurable camera apps.
The app runs smoothly and I only noticed a crash in some cameras when switching the Program Mode. I guess it's just a device issue, but it should be notified previously or otherwise fixed.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Fixed: exposure time and bracketing settings are now saved when going to the gallery app and coming back, or when closing and reopening the app.
- Fixed: now white balance option is enabled when using manual exposure mode on the OnePlus One (it was mistakenly disabled before).
- Fixed: Camera FV-5 can now be opened from the lockscreen when security is turned on, like the stock camera app.
- Fixed many other smaller problems.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
on xperia M with 4.3 starting time exeeds 5 seconds...sometimes it says that camera is not ready, restarting application being required...
You can only take .3 of a mega pixel photos with the free version.
Good stuff shifts shifts system band dye! Bound bxudhy bud! Bfiejf
Not good apps focus is complete black doesn't work at all need to be revised because is free So remove it don't add false app
Hehehe ganahn jdko ani yahoo!!! Hehehe