50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Free, no ads.
- Awesome Tilt shift and HDR pics
- Customizable filters
- We miss even more filters, specially scenes.
- Tap 'back' once and you'll quit.
- Doesn't work on your gallery photos.
A comprehensive filtering app.
First, a short disclaimer: don't expect 360º photos!
In exchange, Camera360 has a lot of fully customizable filters. Apart from the usual and familiar effects we're used to find in similar apps, such as Lomo, dreamy or retro; there are several new options really innovative: namely, symmetries, ghostly and surreal. You can not only play with your pics around, but also share them at the moment.
All options can be set, at least, in three degrees, from low to heavy so the number of possible choices is nearly unlimited.
Undoubtedly,the best Camera360 features are Tilt-shift (awesome toyish pics!) and HDR (high dynamic range). Just for both, this app is worth the download.
As we could expect from PinGuo Inc., we should say that Camera360 is one of the best filtering apps, if not the best. It's the perfect complement to a more serious photo editor. We can only ask for more scenes and even more filters and, here's the big catch, the possibility of working on previously taken photos. Camera360 can only edit the images in its own gallery. In addition, it's too easy to quit the app by mistake. Every time you tap 'back' you'll quit the app. Luckily, it relaunches pretty quickly.
This is only a free version, but the only ad you'll see is to upgrade to full version, shown when you quit the app. The full version includes more lomo filters and a bunch of new effects.
To make your life even easier, Camera360 has introduced Camera360 Cloud, a cloud platform that can help you manage, edit, store, and share your photos all in one place. Join the millions of users who have already uploaded over 300 million photos in enjoying these FREE services!
1. Eight Shooting Modes that include: Sony camera mode, effects mode, self-portrait mode, quick-shoot mode, funny mode, tilt-shift mode, color-shift mode, audio camera mode and more!
2. Improved Effects with our third generation image processing engine that can make Effects even clearer and more colorful, creating thrilling photography experiences like never before.
3. Live Effects enables you to view in so real-time that you can shoot amazing photos much easier. **This feature’s performance varies according to device, and the viewing face might be a little blurry. You can turn off Live Effects in Settings. **
4. Camera360 Cloud which provides a safe and private platform for you to browse, manage, edit, and share your most favorite mobile photos (supports 2000 px photo uploads)
5. Easy Sharing options that can help you share your favorite photos with friends on Facebook, Twitter and more…
Android devices vary quite a bit, and it is difficult to make Camera360 work perfectly on everyone’s device. We thank you in advance for your kind patience and understanding, and especially for your continued support! Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any comments or suggestions.
More of Camera360, please
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
What’s new in v4.7.8?
1. More stable support to Sony Lens-style camera.
2. Some minor bugs are fixed.
- Jhonatas C. Downloaded 18h ago
- Nelieza T. Downloaded 4d ago
- Diah A. Downloaded 4d ago
- Risfindha A. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Omai N. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Jermaine E. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Raul A. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Hazel M. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Lyric S. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
I've no idea how to continue my days without this.
i love it
i like pic
Gud job... 5 star is yours"