by: Wooblue, Inc. • 10
★★★★★ The future of photography is here!
COMPANION APP FOR CAMERAMATOR WIRELESS PHOTOGRAPHY DEVICE
Move your photo sessions beyond the viewfinder to images that jump onto your tablet screens --- while you shoot!
Instantly review them on your tablet --- no cables to get in your way.
With CameraMator you will have a faster, more creative photo shoot that gets client buy-in before you wrap the session. You’ll save time and avoid potentially expensive re-takes, letting you put your focus on the finished product.
- Requires CameraMator device for wireless connection to DSLR Cameras.
- Captured images can range from 1MB to 30MB+ each, depending on the camera settings. Make sure you have sufficient space available on the device for captured images.
1. Connect the camera to the CameraMator device via its USB port.
2. Turn on the camera and set its capture format to JPEG or RAW+JPEG (any size).
3. Using the "Settings" app, join the CameraMator network.
4. Start CameraMator app and choose "CONNECT".
5. Choose the default IP address and start controlling your camera.
We have tested CameraMator with the following DSLR cameras:
Canon 1Ds Mark III
Canon 1D X
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 5D Mark III
More cameras will be added to this list as testing continues.
Tags: cameramator , wooblue,inc , cameramator wireless photography device , cameramator for d800