by: teqIt • 14
Exif Viewer shows the EXIF data of your pictures. EXIF tags provide useful information such as your position, captured device information, or information about tools which were used to enhance the picture.
- Support for receiving and sending intents
- View EXIF data and position data
If you need to modify or add EXIF data please check out Exif Editor: market://details?com.tequnique.exifeditor
Exif Editor supports these additional features:
- Add, modify, remove EXIF tags individually
- Modify location data using Google Maps view
- Copy EXIF tags from existing files
- Batch process multiple images
- Batch export EXIF data to text files
- Ad free
I you have questions, ideas, etc. please drop us a line on http://www.tequnique.com/contact
Explanation of permissions:
Internet and location (GPS) permissions are required for the Google Maps view integrated into Exif Editor.
Tags: how do i export exif data from , png exif viewer tools , exif 한글 , exif editor and viewer , exif в , exif add , exif support , просмотр exif в , gps in exif on pics nexus 4