5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By codeunited.dk
Add exposure using an adaptive data form, consisting of:
* Aperture, shutter speed, focal length.
* Lens, camera details.
* Film information, push/pull.
* Location, time.
* Complementary camera picture.
* Note, metering mode, light source.
Group exposures by rolls. Use the built-in films database (~100 brands). Or add your own types/brands. Add your cameras and lenses and use their params on rolls/exposures. View the exposures on map.
Import/export recorded rolls, gear, or films. Share your own created entities with friends.
*NEW* (since v0.9) Dropbox integration. Publish export files directly to your Dropbox!
App requirements explanation:
* GPS location -- for saving location on exposures.
* Internet access -- for rendering exposures on map.
* Take pictures -- for adding a complementary phone camera picture on exposure.
* SD card storage -- for storing the complementary phone camera pictures on SD card.
* Network state -- for Dropbox authentication.
This application is for recording the EXIF data. For attaching the recorded EXIF on actual scans, you'll need to download the Exif4Film desktop application from www.exif4film.com. Visit the website to find tutorials and other useful info on the matter.
Have fun using Exif4Film! In case you would like to help us, please report bugs or feature requests using the contact form at http://codeunited.dk/exif4film/contact/.
And keep on shooting on film!
Tags: exif gps jpg 저장.
Finalized version 1.0.