*This app requires an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card.*
Smartphones fall short for life’s many moments that require zooming, high-speed shooting, low light and other features that make digital cameras superior. With an Eye-Fi wireless SDHC memory card, you can quickly and easily turn the camera you already own and love into a WiFi camera and showcase your best shots, real-time using your favorite apps – from Facebook and Instagram to Pixlr and Snapchat.
No network or hotspot required. Eye-Fi creates its own WiFi network so it works anywhere you are.
When paired with the Eye-Fi Android app, the Eye-Fi card transfers photos & videos directly to your Android photo gallery, whenever new content is detected. Once the transfer completes, the card disconnects its WIFi to save your battery.
Eye-Fi comes in two great options:
• 8GB or 16 GB capacity
• Class 10 speed for ultra-fast high speed performance
• Compatible with thousands of cameras (check at www.eye.fi/cameras)
• Instantly uploads to smartphones or tablets
• Uploads what you shoot (jpeg + many video formats)
Offers all of the above PLUS
• 16 GB capacity (only)
• Uploads RAW files
• Instantly uploads to your Windows or Mac computer over a home WiFi network
How to get started:
• Mobi: Launch the Eye-Fi app and enter the 10-digit activation code found on the back of your Mobi card case when prompted.
• ProX2: First, you will need to activate & set up your ProX2 card using Eye-Fi Center software on your Windows or Mac computer. After launching the Eye-Fi app, tap the sign in link at the bottom of the screen and enter your new Eye-Fi account credentials. Note: ProX2 cards do not come with a 10-digit activation code.
To learn more and buy an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card, visit us at www.eye.fi.
Tags: eyefi apk, eyefi, eye fi apk, eye-fi apk, eye_fi_c#_class, eyefi app apk, downlpad eyefi apk, eyefi 411, eye fi apk 1070, eyefiapk.
* Addressed an issue where Android resets the data added field in the media library causing our app to think new photos have been added. This only happens on some handsets, usually after upgrading the OS.
* upon resume gallery would scroll to the top (oldest) photos - it now maintains position
* Fixes for a few of the reported crashes.
If you have additional questions, please visit us at forums.eye.fi or email support at email@example.com