Fast Camera Pro
by: Allzhere • 2
Do you wish to
1. click a picture without opening your camera?
2. click a picture with just one click on your device?
3. click a picture without being noticed by people around you (Spy Click)?
4. click a picture faster than your default camera?
5. click multiple shots at once without even opening your camera app?
If you need any of these and more, Fast Camera is the app for you. There have been a lot of times in our lives when we miss a shot by the time we open our favorite camera app, point to the object and press click. This app brings to you a very simple way to click a shot. Just click the APPLICATION ICON on your device and you're done. Clicking on the app icon will click a picture from your rear camera and store it in your SD card. No App launch, No preview. Pictures are stored in SD card in the folder named 'FastCamera'
1. Shutter Sound - On/ Off
2. Auto Focus - On/ Off
3. Flash - On/ Off/ Auto
4. Wait Time (Only Available in the PRO version) - Adds a delay time of up to 9 sec before clicking a shot.
5. Success Message - You can edit the message you wish to see after a successful click. Change to blank if you don't want anything to come up (Spy)
6. View - Select your favorite file browser to check all the pictures from within the app
7. Skip Gallery - Enable this feature if you do not want the pictures clicked form Fast Camera to appear in Gallery. This feature is device dependent.
8. Hide Pictures - Enabling this feature will hide all the pictures clicked from Fast Camera in the SD card.
9. Delete - In case of an emergency, you can delete all pictures clicked from Fast Camera at once using this option.
10. Burst Shot (Only Available in the PRO version) - Enables clicking up to 9 shots at once. If burst mode is enabled, the app will click the specified number of shots at once. You can choose to exit the burst mode anytiome by clicking the back button of your device. The time required will depend on the speed of the device. We tested the app on multiple devices with following average results for 9 clicks
* Google Nexus 4 ~ 3.5 seconds
* Samsung Galaxy s3 ~ 4.5 sec
* Samsung Galaxy Note running Jellybean ~ 12 sec
* HTC one X ~ 6 sec
Fast camera is available as both PRO and LITE versions in the play store. The Lite version does not have the 'Wait time' and 'Burst shot' features. We recommend you to try out the LITE version before buying the PRO.
If you face any issues, please inform us and we'll try to solve your issues at the earliest or will refund your amount.
Buy this amazing app now if you are looking for One touch camera, quick camera, spy camera. spy shot camera, invisible camera, hidden camera, quick photo, burst camera, burst shot camera, widget camera, Spyshot, quick pic, fast camera paid etc.
With some versions of Android 2.3, the app may give 'item not found' if you try to open it directly from play store after installation. Exit the app store and try the app by clicking the installed app icon. It works like wonder.
1. Disabling the shutter sound depends on the device manufacturer and country. Some manufacturers do not allow disabling shutter sound in some countries. To test if your device falls in this category, put your device on silent mode and try clicking a picture from your default camera app. If you still hear the shutter sound, you can't avoid it through any app. If you still want to disable shutter sound and your device is rooted, contact us and we'll help you disable your shutter sound.
2. This application is not intended for any negative use. The Developer will not be responsible for any such use
Tags: camerapro 1.54