FireFrame - Picture Frame by Chopstick Software LLC
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Chopstick Software LLC
FireFrame transforms your Android device into a digital picture frame. The premier digital picture frame app allows for control of transitions, both timing and order, as well as the ability to quickly sync your photos from these services to your Android device for viewing offline. View photos on your device, your Picasa albums, your Instagram photos, your Facebook albums & News Feed, your personal Flickr Stream, or Flickr Interesting Feed. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the glow of your photos in a slideshow on your Android device.
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Supports Picasa Web Albums
- Supports Instagram (Your Images, Feed, Popular, hash tags, and Images you've liked)
- Supports your Facebook Albums & News Feed (including ability to like and comment)
- Supports your personal Flickr Stream & Flickr Interesting Feed
- One-way Sync - download your photos from any configured services
- Search - ability to go to a specific image
- Share - ability to share a photo with your friends or email
- Customizable Image Transitions
- Digital Clock
- Keep Awake
This application uses the Facebook(tm) API, Flickr(tm) API, Instagram(tm) API, Picasa(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by them. All Facebook(tm), Flickr(tm), Instagram(tm), Picasa(tm) logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of their respective owners. Continued API use is at the discretion of the API owner.
Tags: how to use fireframe, fireframe, photo frame flickr, what is fireframe, frame picture.
- Adds full support for Facebook (ability to like and comment)
- Adds ability to like Instagram Posts
- Resolves some connectivity issues with Flickr and Instagram
- Adds ability to set a timer to stop the application
- Improves sync functionality
- Minor update to support the Flickr API