Control. View. Share.
Now the fastest way to create and share short video clips directly from your GoPro camera to Instagram, Facebook and more.* Control your camera remotely to capture the shot and share it with friends. Adjust all camera settings, plus frame the scene using live preview. You can also use HiLight Tag to mark key moments** and update your camera to the latest software.***
• New Feature: Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more*
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag**
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights**
• Play back your videos**** and view your photos
• Copy and save photos and videos**** to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at http://gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with Android version 4.3 or later.
** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
*** Compatible with HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
**** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only
Tags: gopro , gopro app preview problem , gopro app preview not working , pro hero 3 samsung apps , gopro hero 3 no rec preview samsung galaxy , gopro app hero 3 , how to fix preview problem on gopro hero 3 , como parear go pro no