GoPro WiFi Control Plus
by: ItalDeL • 2
GoPro WiFi Control Plus has been created in order to allow GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac) and Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition cameras user to remote controlling their devices and view live video stream simply using their Android devices.
For any bug reports, feedback or ideas, please contact us at email@example.com, or visit our website http://www.dirama.eu
- completed support for Hero2 GoPro Cameras with WiFi BackPack;
- GoProInfo regarding name and model within Setting Menu;
- Intuitive interface;
- Automatic connection to the GoPro if its WiFi is enabled;
- Switch on and off camera (after having discovered its actual status);
- Start/stop recording, with time recording indication in video modality;
- Direct Modality setting (without having to pass through all other modalities)
- Indication of Actual Modality setted;
- Button to change GoPro settings: Video Resolution, Camera Frame Rate, FOV, etc...);
with indication about actual setting values;
- Indicator of WiFi status, Battery level, Photos and Videos on SD card, Space for photos and videos remaining;
- Buttons to follow us on twitter, facebook or website, and direct contact us by email.
- View live video stream from connected GoPro Camera (WITHOUT EXTERNAL PLAYER)!
How to use GoPro WiFi Control Plus:
- Update your GoPro to the latest firmwares with WiFi control support (the same you use with the official app)
- Activate GoProApp mode on your Hero camera setting menu
- Configuring once the camera through WIFI menu on your Android device;
- Start our GoPro WiFi Control Plus app to control your camera
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.