GoPro WiFi Control Plus
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ItalDeL
For any bug reports, feedback or ideas, please contact us at email@example.com, or visit our website http://www.dirama.eu
- completed support for Hero2 GoPro Cameras with WiFi BackPack;
- GoProInfo regarding name and model within Setting Menu;
- Intuitive interface;
- Automatic connection to the GoPro if its WiFi is enabled;
- Switch on and off camera (after having discovered its actual status);
- Start/stop recording, with time recording indication in video modality;
- Direct Modality setting (without having to pass through all other modalities)
- Indication of Actual Modality setted;
- Button to change GoPro settings: Video Resolution, Camera Frame Rate, FOV, etc...);
with indication about actual setting values;
- Indicator of WiFi status, Battery level, Photos and Videos on SD card, Space for photos and videos remaining;
- Buttons to follow us on twitter, facebook or website, and direct contact us by email.
- View live video stream from connected GoPro Camera (WITHOUT EXTERNAL PLAYER)!
How to use GoPro WiFi Control Plus:
- Update your GoPro to the latest firmwares with WiFi control support (the same you use with the official app)
- Activate GoProApp mode on your Hero camera setting menu
- Configuring once the camera through WIFI menu on your Android device;
- Start our GoPro WiFi Control Plus app to control your camera
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.
First version with live video stream