GoPro WiFi Control
by: ItalDeL • 300
GoPro WiFi Control has been created in order to allow GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac) and Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition cameras user to remote controlling their devices simply using their Android devices.
This free version was developed in order to have a more intuitive alternative to the original app, and future developing will add more possibility to GoPro remote control and video streaming.
For any bug reports, feedback or ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website http://www.dirama.eu
- pre-info alert dialog
- completed support for Hero2 GoPro Cameras with WiFi BackPack;
- new Splash Activity;
- added GoProInfo regarding name and model within Setting Menu;
- corrected some bugs from User feedback.
- Intuitive interface;
- Automatic connection to the GoPro if its WiFi is enabled;
- Switch on and off camera (after having discovered its actual status);
- Start/stop recording, with time recording indication in video modality;
- Direct Modality setting (without having to pass through all other modalities)
- Indication of Actual Modality setted;
- Button to change GoPro settings: Video Resolution, Camera Frame Rate, FOV, etc...);
with indication about actual setting values;
- Indicator of WiFi status, Battery level, Photos and Videos on SD card, Space for photos and videos remaining;
- Buttons to follow us on twitter, facebook or website, and direct contact us by email.
How to use GoPro WiFi Control:
- Update your GoPro to the latest firmwares with WiFi control support (the same you use with the official app)
- Activate GoProApp mode on your Hero camera setting menu
- Configuring once the camera through WIFI menu on your Android device;
- Start our GoPro WiFi Control app to control your camera
It works better if you turn off your mobile data, the same is for gopro app control
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.