GPS Map Camera (Google Map)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
When you take a piture with GPS enabled, it will paste the google map and address name to picture. (GPS latitue/longitude also include in the information)
When you use this application, suggest to enable GPS. Belows are the stpes to enable GPS. (Almost the camera application need do the following to get GPS latitude/longitude)
1. Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2. Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3. Enable GPS function in the camera application.
In the camera setting page, the similar functions will be grouped with the same color.
Now, Seperate the following groups if your device has support.
2. Scene/Exposure/White Balance/Color Effect/ISO.
3. Focus Mode.
5. Picture Size/Picture Quality.
6. GPS Use/GPS Picture Save/Map Zoom Scale/Map Size.
The color of function string is white as default. If change to another function, the color will change to grouped color. It's better to recognize what you set.
The focus and zoom when preview:
Focus: use one finger to touch the screen.
Zoom: use two finger to zoom in/out.
1. The picture saving time is more longer if the android version is below android-3.0.
2. The picture save to SD card (GpsMapCamera). Some device need a SD card.
3. In the outdoors, please set to "GPS Use" => "good GPS location"
"GPS use" => "roughly GPS location" can be used in indoor positioning is relatively fast.
But in some Android system, it seems have problem after using a period of time, you need to reboot to use it again.
Tags: googlemap zoom スケール.
1. Fix crash problem in some region. (address string is null)
1. Add front camera support.
2. Error handle.
1. In settings, add disable/enable prompt-dialog option.
1. Fix focus problem in some phones.
2. Fix ISO problem in some phones.